These Low Carb Keto Cornbread are made with 6 ingredients: almond flour, flax meal, eggs, apple cider vinegar, salt, and baking soda.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup golden flaxmeal
- 5 large eggs
- In a food processor combine almond flour, flaxmeal, baking soda, and salt
- Pulse in apple cider vinegar and eggs
- Transfer batter to a greased 8 inch cast iron skillet
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes
If you would like to sweeten this Low-Carb Keto Cornbread you can add ⅛ teaspoon of stevia. I’ve made it that way and it turns out quite well. I think it would also be amazing with a tablespoon or two of honey added to the recipe, but I haven’t tried that so not sure if other ingredients will need to be adjusted accordingly.