This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake will make for a super easy fall and Holiday dessert. With just a few ingredients and very little time, you can have a pumpkin dessert that looks and tastes like a million bucks.
The cheesecake is filled with the perfect amount of pumpkin and spice. It looks totally decadent and tastes like you spent hours and hours making it.
The cheesecake starts with a simple no bake graham cracker crust. I considered using gingersnaps and decided it against it. Graham cracker always seems to be my families favorite crust.
Grab yourself some graham crackers, cream cheese, pumpkin, and a few spices from your cabinet to whip up this awesome cheesecake. If you are pressed for time, you can even use Cool-Whip to replace the heavy whipping cream. Super Simple.
- 30 Graham Crackers
- 5 tbsp melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (use store bought or my Homemade Pumpkin Spice Recipe)
- 16 ounce Heavy Whipping Cream
- Crush graham crackers if food processor.
- Add melted butter and sugar and pulse to incorporate.
- Press mixture into bottom an partially up the sides of a springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and sugar until creamy.
- Add in pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin spice. Beat until fully blended.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into whipped cream.
- Spread evenly into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.
- If your cheesecake is not firming in the 2-3 hours, you can place the cheesecake in the freezer for an hour or two and it should firm right up. I do this often so that the cheesecake can thaw just before serving.