Freshly squeezed juice to calm your body and liven your tastebuds! This anti-inflammatory juice will help diminish that over indulged bloated balloon feeling!
- 2 cups pineapple pieces
- 1 cup cucumber pieces
- Juice of 1 lime about 1 tablespoon
- 1 jalapeno deseeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves packed plus more for garnish
- Wash and cut fruit and veggies. Remove the seeds from the jalapeño.
- Using juicer, juice each ingredient. It’s best to add the mint leaves in the middle of juicing so that the juicier ingredients will help push them through. I start with half of the pineapple, then do the cucumber, then the mint, then the jalapeno, then the lime and lastly the rest of the pineapple.
- Serve over ice with extra mint as garnish.
- You can add more or less of each ingredient to get the flavor you want.
- This makes about 3 cups juice total. Each serving is 1.5 cups.
Tips to prep ahead:
Cut and prep all ingredients.
Baby/kid food idea:
Reduce or take out the jalapeno.